For almost a year, I have been facilitating a group for women leaders where we study leadership books, share leadership joys and challenges, share our hearts, and pray for one another.
At our last meeting, it occurred to me how privileged I am to sit at a table with these women. I admire and respect each of them for a variety of reasons:
1. They are women after God’s own heart, spending much of their time serving and leading in the local church.
2. They are committed to their families.
3. They are committed to their respective ministries.
4. They are funny, creative, life-giving women.
5. They are careful with their words.
6. They value the gift of time and use it wisely.
As a mom of three, I often would remind my kids that they would be known by the friends they chose.